Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sharpening Skates Diy




Directly from Mezza_tabella for you ... XD


I mean, I've tried. I swear that I tried, but nothing, I could not resist.
And it's all YouTube's fault, because power to make and post videos on Letter Bee (*__*), I started to lose your way. So, if I was playing well, slowly I'm lost in the street, and before beginning a yaoi video that should be used only to make fun of me (as I see it everywhere \u0026lt;3), but then I He takes her hand. Then, one that - at least my intention - had absolutely nothing to yaoi, and the first and only comment was " gauchexlag ftw ~ ~ . Ie. So it is in my genes, I say, in my DNA! So
beccatevela, 'table is strictly shounen-ai.

Hoping to approve the claim, of course. XD


So long, crybaby

01. Goodbye. 03. Hope.
11. Charter. 20. Amaro.
21. Leather. 25. Awakening.
28. Tears. 39. Hot .
45. Illusion . 47. Latte.


APPROVATOOOOO HAVE! * * Jumps indecorously


0 comments:

Post a Comment