Saturday, February 20, 2010

Heartburn After Taking Ibuprofen



XD This fanfiction was written for the writing community Ten out of Ten.


Title: Breakfast time!
Author: mattomero
Fandom: Axis Powers Hetalia
Genre: Comedy ,
fluff Rating: PG
Warnings: Shounen-ai .
Characters: Germany, Northern Italy.
Claim: September 10 - Strip me, Germany / North Italy.
Theme: 06. shirt.
Disclaimer: The characters described here belong to the author, Hidekazu Himaruya.

Notes:
1. The characters created by Himaruya are merely personifications of the various nations of the world, if it may offend you ... look for another reading. XD

Breakfast time!

The table has a strange shape, this morning. He is tall, vaguely anthropomorphic and wearing a pair of green boxers squared.
Oh, yes, and a shirt hanging from all sides.

Germany rubs his eyes, still sleepy, and I look better realize the scene Feliciano is only sitting on the kitchen table with a plate of pasta on her knees as a child and the air-more-happy-the-world.
Oh, yes, and a shirt hanging from all sides.
"Italy ...?"
The young man in question is dangling her bare legs with love, while chewing and send virtual hearts everywhere. "Germany, Germany! I'm having breakfast! "
's making breakfast. With a pasta dish in the oven - the day before, in hindsight - and his shirt on. It was woke up before him.
Other than the table, it is precisely here that the world has taken a strange turn.
"And this ...?" He asks finally giving him what he looks more like a circus tent.
"It is so because," replies Italy, his voice full of a (very stupid) happiness, "there's the flavor of the pasta and the smell of Germany, and everything becomes better! "
Ludwig silent blazes and bad, it is unlikely embarrassed the idea that, along with the pasta on heated moment, Feliciano is also enjoying him.
"Germany, Germany! If you want to try it too? "
And suddenly stops, his face frozen in a mask of terror and disgust.
... No. Gra. Aunts. "

Final notes:
Now, do not ask how you can dangle your legs "with love" I know it is highly absurd, but think of Venice I think it came naturally. XD He is ... too sweet. \u0026lt;3
E Ludwig continues to pass through perverted, in my hands (XD), so support it! *-*

Edit 15/03:
What I always forgot to report this abomination fluffloloso above is all about (you did, I'd say XD) of Kill Hannah. He told me, yes.

Love I see your
earrings
you among us with the shirt is my
I see us on a table and you eat while you

escaped a fine line that I could lose

... I've lost, I lost you.

Nothing - Kill Hannah, to be precise.

Now, tell me if it is pure poetry. * __ *

0 comments:

Post a Comment