Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Art Of Stretching

enough, really

I tried in every way, really.
I was myself, and would not do.
Then I tried to be what I thought him to be fine, but it was no good anyway.
I twisted my whole personality, I heard songs that appealed only to him, I pretended to be what was not. I started smoking between now and soon, if someone had told me that I would be shot with that.
But it did not do anything. None of this is served. I have not served. And I still do not. Not needed, not a servant.

It hurts to see that embraces the other?
know, laugh, if you now did not make so much hurt. You had asked me, R., only a few months ago. not it hurts to see that embraces the other?
really laugh, really.
It does not hurt, R, to see that he likes you and you do nothing to stop this?

Yes, it hurts.
Damn. I know how it will end, eventually you'll hate to not be twice Costetti to hate him. Not do it, you know.

What is he to you, anyway?
What made me smile too when they fall apart. What saved me when I could not be saved. What made me feel good and happy and I was screaming to the world my happiness.
But now there's nothing else like that. Now he is the one that hurts.

the hell, seriously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment