Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bangor Maine Gay Bars



Written for the writing community Mezza_tabella .



Title: Dust
Fandom: Letter Bee (Tegami Bachi).
Torque: Gauche Suede / Lag Seeing.
Prompt: 45. Illusion.
Rating: PG .
Abstract: The last dream has crumbled, vanished.
Warnings: Shounen-ai .
Note: The vein shounen-ai is so small (even bringing the whole matter to the manga) that can also be regarded as a friendship, in my opinion.
Link to set: So long, crybaby.







Dust

'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly
But I'll miss your arms around me
Owl City - Vanilla twilight



The ultimate dream is crumbling, vanished.
Thus he has foolishly hoped to be able to grasp, already? So easily? so bitter is the disappointment which now falls. So deep is the sleep where you drop.
But sleep is a mere memories - no dream the comfort you, because every dream has already been wiped out. Memories will warm the chest.


And there was a blanket that smelled of earth, dragged into a rattling pebbles, and the illusion of a sun shining.

shone so much more, gathered in tears that he shed, the smiles he received.

"Gauche ..." A child suspicious that opens eyes in the dark.
"I'm here." And a boy that shakes their hands.



That last dream was crumbling. There must be entry dust in the eyes.







Notes:
I almost dream, I fell asleep while listening to the OST Gravitation (Shuichi and Yuki love theme ). I do not know why, but when I write about Lag I feel fresh, and then, looking at what I wrote, it seems to me an old-fashioned stuff and not at all poetic, and then I feel stupid. XD
But God is too much fluff Lag.


0 comments:

Post a Comment