Saturday, February 13, 2010

Selling Human Organs Pros And Cons

Let it snow ~

Title: Let it snow ~
Fandom: Harry Potter
Characters:
Dominique Weasley, James Potter Sirius
Rating:
Green
Genre: Romance

Introduction: I was dying frozen, my hands were hurting me from the cold, but I did not care. I looked up into the sky, watching the snow. I liked, she was beautiful. Those snowflakes were like me, small and fragile and made me feel alright. Under the snow, I felt fine. I felt myself.
I was not interested in the cold, it was just a side effect.
Disclaimer: The Harry Potter is not mine, unfortunately. Eh, I know. I'm doing the habit.
Personal Note:
very stupid story, born of a moment of inspiration this morning, while my hands were frozen. Know that I have never seen snow * smile *

0 comments:

Post a Comment