Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pldt About Diconnection

some things never change

Until a few minutes ago I was bent over the drawer beside his desk and I was throwing away most of my life.
My trash has become full and I almost feel bad. Why is it sad to see that some things do not change even after years.
'Love is just a constant disappointment, peppered with great moments'
write it to thirteen years and is ugly stupid to think that this belief has not changed. Then I had a broken heart and if anyone ask me, I can not describe that period. Because this period is a total blank for me, I can not remember it.
'The tales are nothing but illusions and believe we will only hurt'
But why change anything, even growing up?
I've changed, I grew up, I stopped listening to the songs of High School Musical, I stopped reading books for girls Overall, I stopped being a nerd.
But some things never change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment