Monday, March 1, 2010

Lab One Diffusion Ad Osmosis



I take my time.
I decided now. I take time to see if quell'aereoplanino paper should be thrown out or not. I take time to decide whether to stop or groped forward. I know that maybe I am making a mess at all, for a paper airplane, but to me it means much more.
I tore the sheet of poetry. I do not know if you remember, a few months ago I wrote a poem. Today I tore the paper into little pieces and I threw it away while fixing the camera. I have not had the courage to delete it from the pc, but I tried to throw it out of my life. What a stupid thing, like I could do something like that. I also tried to throw away the toy airplane paper, but did not succeeded. I have it on your desk right now and sometimes I look at it. I would ignore it, I would not have to do with him, I would like a lot of things. But it scares me to think that we are thinking just that. I would like to throw it. I wish I had never taken a crush.
I take time, maybe it's better that way. I have to think, I understand what's happening. Some time ago I would have thought you could only imagine to throw something that had to do with him. But time goes by and I change my mind at times.
I take time, maybe it's better that way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment