Monday, March 8, 2010

Ironing Board Lever Broke

what I smoked, seriously? I take time

Today I had a strange dream, it seemed that he had written Stephen King or someone like that, well, I'm scared. Apart from that, lately, before falling asleep I remember always that damn Cat and I do not know why, maybe I'm a little 'smoke too. It terrifies me to die, do not know why ç__ç
However, apart from Cheshire, my dream is truly terrifying. I lived in a school like Hogwarts, but I was not me, I was a strange girl - and eventually I was also Rose Weasley, but only at the end - and that school was a kind of presence, a presence that he wanted to go bad living, had the soul of the boys. This happened every few years and I dreamed of - yes, in my dream - things that had happened fifty years earlier, as had happened. He was a boy the center of it all, the presence inspired him to kill a lot of people and then committed suicide in a dream and saw that he committed suicide, just saw that the presence - which was sort of a stone statue, which I never saw in his face - was coming. He was in a kind of forest of metal, metal, and took a branch was opened by the arm and in that moment I dreamed of waking from a dream, and always in the dream, I went to do research, but I could not find anything . The thing is that I thought I was the girl who was influencing the presence, for I could feel their presence, but I was not, because at that moment I see a guy I know named Dorian - I do not know how I know, I just know - that is to do the same thing that had the boy in my dream and then I run all the way to stop him and at that moment, I find the diaries of people who were alive when these things had happened years earlier and then I go to tell him that Dorian has to stop, I know how to end it all, but it's too late for him is already open and the arm is bleeding to death and I can not do anything. At the moment I wake up.
Now, dear writer of my dream, WHAT HAVE YOU SMOKED? Really, this morning I woke up scared and I was also afraid to open my eyes. E 'was awful and I still carry on that feeling, as if I were still in the dream. The horrible thing is that tonight then pulled by a wind storm and I must have thrown everything in the dream ç__ç
No, okay, no matter.
Maybe Dad, in this or next week, brings me back to see Alice in The Wonderland, oooh. I had asked him to go and see Paranormal Activity, but have since been removed from the cinema I suggested
to see us and he said Alice Siiiii. I know that his promises are a bit 'as this month, a bit' and it rains a bit '
the sun comes out and does not decide anything, but I want to hope. yes, I know I've already seen, but I need to see it again, I want to review it and propose
at all until someone tells me yes.
And I seriously going to jump in all the holes that from now on will be on the road, sooner or later
find the right one. I want my Wonderland. It 'was not always so, since
child. I had a tremendous fear of Wonderland, but we wanted to go, as I wanted to go to Hogwarts
. Yes, today I smoked something I, too, probably.

xoxo, El
(ah, the meeting was today, I waited an hour and a half it started to cool and then, when it started, I left. U_u I'm a genius)

0 comments:

Post a Comment