Friday, March 19, 2010

Heart Shaped Vulva Stencils




This fanfiction was written for the writing community Ten out of Ten.


Title: Fair-sized Pantyhose and Croissants
Author: mattomero
Fandom: Axis Powers Hetalia
Genre: Comedy ,
fluff Rating: PG
Warnings: Shounen-ai.
Characters: Germany, Northern Italy.
Claim: September 10 - Strip me, Germany / North Italy.
Theme: 03. socks.
Disclaimer: The characters described here belong to the author, Hidekazu Himaruya.

Notes:
1. The characters created by Himaruya are merely personifications of the various nations of the world, if it may offend you ... look for another reading. XD









Fair-sized Pantyhose and Croissants

Germany was so used to the strange (the idiocy, mostly) of Italy that could not even surprised when she found him trying to slip a couple of tiny, white socks for women. Simply, he frowned.
"I do not understand," he complained while Feliciano, pulling hard, "but to put a child forever!"
Ludwig could not help but raise her eyes, pushing the boy down on the bed and try to file away the socks, trying to give the calves a human - or at least different from that of two sausages close all & rsquo ; unlikely in a pair of tights.
"Ger ...?"
ignored him and for a time 'was silent, her cheeks red as tomatoes, while trying not to think of the slender legs that was slowly discovering, veiled leather d & rsquo ; goose just cool morning air.
"Stupid." Sentences, a solemn When he had finished. "If you really want a pair of socks," he continued, staring at a point at random in a corner at random, "you to buy the right size."
's face Feliciano was profuse in a ' expression raised, and yet radiant - as when he found himself in front of a steaming bowl of macaroni.
"Ah, luckily," exulted with a huge smile. "You know, I thought I wanted to do things the other night perverted right now that I have not even had breakfast! Ah, think of France this morning ... "
Germany, without the word perverted, turned pale. He bit his lip quivering with indignation, and yet unable to hurt one hair.
... and I brought some croissants! But I resisted because I wanted to get dressed first e. .. "He thought
socks, Ludwig, and all'allettante prospect of using them to gag.
... understand? I was not good?! But now I get so hungry eat two, in fact, three pizza! Indeed, we four, or ... "He thought
of gag seriously, Ludwig - maybe even tie it - but then gave up the idea: his reputation as a sex maniac was already too widespread so that he could afford to provide further evidence on your own.
... and then, we have breakfast together? Perhaps the croissants are still warm! "
"..."
And he, resigned but not exactly annoyed by the proposal, agreed to stand still for a while ', while Italy's account of what he had to have spaghetti the night before, to succeed falling asleep.












final note: the
Me I'm laughing in his sleeve. XD
I had written for the third or fourth, but I had left it there, waiting to finish the others. Well, the others I have not yet finished - for a couple I have not a clear idea ... - But I read it again and I thought "Publish! Must publish. "
You know what? I did not remember having stuck to the spaghetti at the end ... it was a surprise for me too. XD
For the next, expect the return of sexy! Feliciano * hearts * nini-nini-


0 comments:

Post a Comment