Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Worlds Biggest Skatepark/techdecklive



I over the holiday homework * w *
okay, those on Thursday. Then on Friday I have to repeat history and greek. But meanwhile I've finished, oggliea. I must not do anything * w *
For the rest, I'm writing non-stop since yesterday morning, after trying to see Dorian Gray. I resolved to not comment on the film and I will not.
But Ben Barnes is really cool, eh.
Anyway, okay, I'll stop. I'm writing without stopping, then it means that a little 'inspiration I came back and my original is going well, at least in my head. I have already written the final. Hmm, now I make the lineup of what must happen, so I did not lose.
It just is not that I have much to say.
just do not want to go back to school, I will not, I do not want ç___ç even if the party is positive, but not enough u_u
However, now I come to write \u0026lt;3 xoxo

, El

0 comments:

Post a Comment