Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Paparazzi Camera Model




Oh well, it's time. XD
The last time I joined a writing community ( Syllablesoftime ) I used the seven (beautiful * _ *) prompts almost exclusively for dramatic stories / angst. Now, after brooded for days, I signed up my sentence Diecisudieci , but this time I'm going to change gender. DioH, this set inspired me so much - sensual - craziness that I just could not resist! * __ *



Ten out of Ten
September 10 - Strip me
01. Hat
02. Shoes
03. Pantyhose / Stockings
04. Belt
05. Jacket
06. Shirt / blouse
07. Shirt
08. Pants / Skirt
09. Inti m or
10. Nude / a


Uh, I'll write again about Axis Powers Hetalia. And back to Germany / N. Italy. Look at '
XD And to think that once I thought "not write about them ever. " Seh, we have seen ... XD


0 comments:

Post a Comment