Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Polaris Predator Shop Manual

brain drain

I have about three seconds to write something clever here on, because then I'll go to eat and then the afternoon if my mom is booked, with the wii fit and Christmas tree - which I will not even take off, really! However, I wanted to write a lot of clever things, but now I is not even one.
Then, layout changed again and now I have to make new graphics for the portfolio, because I know that Christmas is no longer needed, just that I do not want to open photoshop, no. I have three sheets of word open, I know that there is no need to hog the computer.
Today I reread a couple of my old stories and I must say that I miss that time. The summer and winter 2008, when I could write forever, when I was 14 years and I was a free period, free from the obsessions, free from that disgusting feeling, free from him.
I miss that time.

You know what? I realized that too changed. Last year it was all so simple, open a page of word and write, became inspired. And there were people who said - I read, I read it - that when you get a crush on six more inspired. I swear, I read it.
Well, it does not.
I can not write almost anything, I wrote a chapter horrible and now I'm trying with an original that I had also set aside, but it's all so difficult. I have no inspiration, because he is my inspiration and if you do not see it, boom!, Hello, hello. What
schifida. However

.
Today, I do not know why, I put my nick in the search. I found two places that have published my stories like a year ago without my permission, a lot of very old blog post of centuries and Hate Club for RosexScorpius. Uhm.
nondirenientenondirenientenondireniente.

And now I go to eat, you feel \u0026lt;3 xoxo
, El

TODAY AND 'MY LAST DAY OF HOLIDAY, Oddi ç___ç

0 comments:

Post a Comment