Sunday, December 20, 2009

Knee-length Wedding Dress

i want to recognize your beauty is not just a mask

  1. In less than a week is Christmas and I still have to buy gifts.
  2. are definitely rocketed, but because of the cold.
  3. It's cold and freezes, but there's even a bit 'of snow. I want neeeeeve ç___ç know that I have never seen snow? be ', now you know. I
  4. mathematics is * when *
  5. emotion I put in wikipedia Latin and understand something I enjoyed. I'm an idiot. It 's always the fault of the cold.
  6. I saw that on Wikipedia there is a page dedicated to all Latin phrases. I went to the jujube broth, are happy too * w * I'm doing a culture, oggliea.
  7. I got a thing for Undisclosed Desires and I belong to you, Muse. I love them, love them * w * I do not feel much at least forty-eight hours. I'm writing an original
  8. very original * and then collapsed over the world *
  9. I already made the poster of the original.
  10. I finished reading The Picture of Dorian Gray and I have been icy for a couple of days. Then I dreamed again of Dorian Gray all old and wrinkly with a knife in the heart, near the portrait. I am afraid I do.
  11. I reread old journals of medium and so I laughed a page and the other as well. Goddess, how I was ridiculous.
  12. Tomorrow is my last day of school, then Tuesday is the show at the Palais des Sports. Tuesday
  13. do not know if I can get the dress that I bought because it is too cold. But I do not care, I'll put the same.
  14. sucks with Christmas presents, I believe that my classmates were horrified when they see their gifts.
  15. I found my phone. I had left in the jacket, lit. In 24 hours no one has tried, I feel lonely ç___ç
  16. I did two songs with the wall of the Muse and I'm above chart a bang!
  17. My pc connects and disconnects all the more.
  18. I put the tray in order of the books the other day and now is again upside down. Miiii, who ordered that.
  19. I still cold.
  20. My hands are frozen so that I can not even press the keys on the keyboard.
  21. And nothing I'm really broken this time of writing nonsense.
xoxo, El

0 comments:

Post a Comment