Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How To Redo An Aluminum Canoe Seat

OMG, again?

  1. I took the plunge: to continue to do lists unnecessary, as you can happily note.
  2. I did the test and I think it went well. The guy was nice and ... fun, come on. This was not bad at all.
  3. hate my Italian teacher. We all know that the questions that I made were worth much more than you are, we all know. They are modest, but when it is true is true. We know that. And he put me on six school report. Sei. Six of the hours that I spent in bed when I was sick the night and the next day I went to school, however, for the question of geography. SEI. But not kill him, eh?
  4. I got to the greek version 7 +, which is not so bad, come on.
  5. I want to kill u_u
  6. I had an argument with my mother because I wanted pizza and she finally bought me the Buitoni frozen pizza. But ...!
  7. The school report, apart from Italian, it was not bad at all. All more than seven, except that mathematics continues to be a 5 and then Italian, and geography of the above.
  8. A. I would call, but I would not bother you. I'm afraid to disturb the people, it's scary.
  9. I want someone to embrace tightly. I want to eat
  10. the more crap crap.
  11. My mom arranged my room this morning and now I can not find anything.
  12. Yesterday I saw Jennifer's Body. What a stupid thing, oh.
  13. are in withdrawal from the show. E 'concern.
  14. I want to talk to people. Even with those in my class that I can not stand. I guess I need to canc.
  15. I dreamed again Dorian Gray. Rinchiudetemi. It 's my subconscious telling me that I must see the movie. But rinchiudetemi same.
  16. I got a thing for 'All I Want for Christmas Is You'. He sang for three days, together with the English Christmas songs I learned in sixth grade.
  17. I'm happy, even if it seem.
  18. I wish it was already Christmas. I would like a lot of things, really.
  19. Tomorrow I'll be bored to death, but I shall stand to the satisfaction of taking mental insults GS
  20. Nothing. I want to go to school, I decided u_u
xoxo, El

0 comments:

Post a Comment