Sunday, December 13, 2009

How To Clear Direct Tv History

twenty stupid things

... some thing?
  1. I set with The Vampire Diaries. I have seen all the episodes in one day. I'm reading the e-book. I fear itself.
  2. Tuesday I have the Trinity test and are terrified. I can not speak English because I'm doing?
  3. I like writing and I have an idea for an original.
  4. My greek phrases do not make sense. I can not learn the aorist. I do not know because obviously I hate to skin.
  5. However, Latin is too much. I did it in two seconds, even phrases from Italian. I begin to scare me.
  6. Tomorrow mathematics could question me, but is the week of the student, so no, we just have to convince her.
  7. For tomorrow I have to learn by heart 'A Silvia' until verse 31, but I learned it all because I'm an idiot.
  8. Tomorrow will not come to school because he has the exam. I will be alone in the bank. The teacher will ask me to go read The Betrothed next to him. Chilling.
  9. I bought one of those shirts that you bring with stockings underneath. Green. With striped stockings green, blue and black. I felt pretty yesterday. I'm going to wear for the party that will institute the meeting of 22.
  10. Soon it's Christmas and I feel like a normal family, though it is an impossibility.
  11. least ten books I'm reading at the same time.
  12. I fastened with Rritratto of Dorian Gray. The other night I dreamed of Dorian Gray. I do not know what he did, I do not remember, but it was chilling. I fixed too.
  13. I want to have real friends. I'm tired of virtual life .
  14. I'm writing a lot of unrelated things just because you write something serious and continuous, probably would fall into melodramatic.
  15. And in the end, I feel a bit 'happy anyway.
  16. I do not want to go to school tomorrow, but we'll have to go for strength.
  17. Soon there will be talks and I'll still 5 in mathematics.
  18. I changed the layout because I was new and because I prefer the simple things, thank you.
  19. I see it. I dare not imagine what could happen during the Christmas holidays, if only for two days so I am.
  20. And no, I'm tired.

xoxo, El

0 comments:

Post a Comment