Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pa Drivers License Cost

Dies irae, culopeso, computer, shinma e zombie

Mid-July, early August. At work I ask
September 7 to have free and as the director is scoring the overtime that would have covered that week, I also note that my agenda as a reminder R rest, saying that is fine and there are no problems. Yesterday afternoon
known that the times are marked anyway.
I do this thing, but alas the director is on leave.
vice promises to do what he can to replace me (I hope so, but I have to believe?), Though - he said - nothing on the agenda is not marked.
Now, as usual, if you ask in advance with a right, they leave you the day off and since it does not seem to be generally incorrect or breaks at work:
1) Why the fuck I should invent a lie?
2) Which is why I had to turn it around?
A person with common sense should not be asking this question?
If I have that week in Liguria, and are fortunate that we usually (I + little man) you must book adventure without much, they pay me, I know, quite a return train ticket for him and the eight stronzissime hours on Sunday? Beyond
of having the day off or not, knowing that in good faith, I turned the high balls for taking, plus (covertly, but not too) told the balls! Hurrah! .
hate blink

On the other hand, however, I temporarily inherited a spinning exercise bikes without spending a single euro and I can start to lose a bit 'of accumulated culopeso
xD Plus I am doing negotiations with a friend on his laptop, so maybe I and brother are sent to the stand which is now fixed noise disturbing ° __ °


Last but not least, a couple of news! For

[info] fanathon
Title: Weird Dreams - The creature in the house
Fandom: Vampire Princess Miyu (OAV)
Genre: Supernatural
Rating: For all / Green
Warnings: One-shot Collection
Intro / Summary: speechless, paralyzed in front of the door opening, helpless, forced to immobility a mysterious force, the little girl's eyes shut, waiting for his young world to end.
An old work revisited and corrected. Still does not convince me though.

( The creature in the house )


* * * For

[info] truecolors_comm , Weekly challenge # 3. Chocolate
Title: ecstasy of cocoa and zombie
Fandom: Perfect Girl Evolution
Genre: Demenziale
Rating: For all / Green
Warnings: Flashfic
Intro / Summary: Chocolate, bars, chocolates, eggs. A chili. If that was not the paradise it would be sorry to die.

( ecstasy of cocoa and zombie )


0 comments:

Post a Comment