Friday, August 1, 2008

Metallic Taste In Mouth Wisdom

trolls, the absolute laziness and emo stuff

I should do ... well ... not the world, but a little bit yes, but I was in fuck all week so worthless and useless, apart from having re-read comics and watched a few episodes of Ranma on youtube. Not that it is useful to reread Ranma ^ ^ "
But seriously: PMS hormones to + fuck + hot = emo-monica.
Luckily, Thursday morning I went to work (yes, I said it!), It is true that staying busy helps not to have children thoughts from landfill! Then I spent on the family in the afternoon I had to help my uncle with the PC and in the meantime I may have inherited a new bike (xD) and I are inca ** ata with the cat that peed on me a cardboard box where I keep sketchbook and related materials (free from water balloon out of urine, at least ¬,¬')... In short, between one and the other stuff I'm catch it again. Except that this morning my brother, sbafatore of cakes to treason, hath been eaten Box containing a type of white horns of the mill ... stinky bastard, I had taken them to taste; __; A cause for sadness * jaja * I realized they no longer accustomed to live so long and so closely with him. What
balls when on holiday, or NOW. xD
Uh, today I also discovered that even fatter cipurlo * * (fuck, that problem XD), then I am organizing strategic planning exercise and nutrition. Uh
No. II, I fear that my desire to make me a troll collection will be put aside, given the bitter fate of the only ones that I bought * jaja * (RIP), it means that I will continue with the zoo d 'lighters.
III No. Uh, I was experiencing a little' with watercolors before, manual zero: September is the time to get away from that murus in complete privacy!

* happy running in the grass and after the two meters is a blood clot *

PS
With giUoia announced it has been incorporated into

enslaved
team

[info] diecisudieci (of which I'm showing off custom icon XD)

I recommend: Go forth, join the community and choose one of bellissmi set of themes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment