Saturday, March 15, 2008

Fuuny Voicemails For A Friends Cellphone

Bienvenus

What is Perfect Family ?

It 'a space that I would devote to a particularly ambitious project I'm working on a few weeks, a thorough analysis of a part of the world of Harry Potter I've always found it extremely fascinating .

The Black family, in this case.

Here, let me improvise my own vision of the history of this dynasty from the end of the first quarter of the 900 until the death of the breadwinner Orion in 1979. Everything that appears in this corner are my very personal speculation without any foundation, other than to try to comply as much as possible canon of novels by JK Rowling .

My work is proceeding slowly, because I'm trying to give a complete and unhurried in the drafting of the story, taking care of the details as possible - even if it is not quite my forte.

So slow in fact,

soon.

If you're asking if I have this: suni

0 comments:

Post a Comment