Saturday, March 15, 2008

Buick Enclave Tailight Replacement

THE CURSE OF THE TRILOGY

Perfect Family is, yes, a trilogy.

The I know, I know, is terribly trivial and out of fashion - LOTR, Matrix, Star Wars old and new, and so on and so forth - but unfortunately PF is undoubtedly a trilogy. I did not want that to happen. At first it was not my intention that the story was so long.

... Okay, first things first and tell it clearly.

Beccatevi the

Perfect Family born thanks all'impagabile CIARAZ, though neither she nor I had any idea what we were about to cause. It 's all done in an afternoon of provocations and bluster, after which and then joking to my professions of authorial omnipotence ("are not single issue, I can write about anyone ") she challenged me to give birth to some shot up some couples more or less unusual and / or creepy Harry Potter, many of them, I want to clarify, I hope I do not have to carry out ever.

Jailbird was the list of pairings in question, at number nine on the list indicated Orion Black / Walburga Black . Obviously, as a good pet siriusomane , I could not be interested in the adventures of Mom and Dad. So I started to scribble something in consultation with more care than usual the family tree and information on the subject in question the unbeatable Lexicon. My brilliant plan was to spread a shottina unpretentious than twenty pages and no more sull'innamoramento of the two Black. But I took only two days to find myself totally absorbed by the complicated ties, the textures and quirks of Black.

must be said, I found them always very interesting. Sirius absolutely one of the characters in my opinion the most remarkable in the history of planet Earth and when I read the fifth book in the family tree of the noble Black and I was fascinated. So in a sense it is rather silly that I will not be realized even before you begin to highlight the story would have captivated me.

But it did.

When I fully realized, however, the powerful potential of the idea to retrace the epic and tragic events in the Black until their dramatic climax, I could not hold back.

Ciaraz ha finito per intenerirsi e ritirare la precedente sfida con abnegazione, per non distogliere la mia intenzione dall’opera.

Ed eccoci dunque alla trilogia.


Perchè, dunque, una trilogia?

D’accordo, non so bene perché. La prima parte, quella che originariamente doveva anche essere l’unica, era nata come un pezzo a sé e mi piaceva che rimanesse tale: e difatti così è rimasta. Si chiama, tra l’altro, The brilliance . Quanto al resto, mi pareva di poter cogliere due differenti tappe dello sviluppo delle vicende, con un forte Out point localizable when where the Sorting Hat pulled down over his head, the heir of the Black screams "Gryffindor." Part II, The corruption, and then speaks of the events of the couple and other family members until the eleventh year of life, and Sirius is a sort of interlude in which the splendor rushes slowly, precisely, The fall, the fall relentlessly narrated in the third part.

Here. Perfect Family trilogy has become so without the intention.

We apologize to all, both I and Black.

0 comments:

Post a Comment