Monday, July 19, 2010

Sherwin Williams Travertine Paint



I just realized that, rather than a livejournal, this looks like a page in size but not exactly &cuci; to say that this session are only twenty minutes later, like an idiot.
Nah, my intention was actually to write - or rather, write down all the nice little things that I have yet to write, I have yet to complete tables, to honor the prompts and the communities in which to return before I banged out a kicking. \u0026lt;3

So, making a short list ...

+ For FanonFest of FW:
- Arthurian legend, Galahad and Mordred, the bastards to court, "Why did not you like me?"
- Caesar, Miguel / Caesar " ; You'll always be by my side? "

+ To 1frase :
- Riffer Raffit / Cain Hargreaves, set Delta

+ To diecisudieci :
- 4 of 10 prompts me to Strip Germany v Italy North

+ To mezza_tabella :
- eight six of the 10 prompts in my table, Gauche Suede / Lag Seeing



should end here. I think, eh. Maybe even that time another twenty minutes, you remind me of some other claim to be terminated. XD
say that, considering this list finished, I should be okay to write - hopefully before the end of the year - twelve fanfictions and fifty sentences, which is to say - in my case - fifty fanfictions. All in all, sixty-ff.
Holy God! O_O
Thank heaven that the writing community can hold only one claim at a time, otherwise I would already heavily in debt. Virtual, of course! XD I just changed

0 comments:

Post a Comment