Friday, October 3, 2008

Corporate Anniversary Theme

abysmal shame


Ahm. Um. Eeeh ...

spoiled writer Palese * *.

Oh, here. All right. I'm a disgusting, disgusting and appalling. I have no apologies for this lengthy, unjustified silence.

There are several reasons that led me to abandon these pages for so long. But, in fact, do not serve to justify myself, so I'll keep for me.

am alive, however, and I finally got back - more or less - a decent connection in my house. I can not define exactly in great shape, but basically it is not your problem correctly and you will not give a damn . If I am here is, of course, to announce that Perfect Family is NOT dead. On the contrary.

and then returns.

I fixed a few words here and there in the old chapters - to point out that, for example, the word "muggles" and "thoroughbred" are replaced by counterparts in the original language of "muggles" and pureblood with various derivatives, because lately I'm used to it.

So much for the sake of accuracy.

I hope you will forgive me. Otherwise, I forgive you for not forgiving me. ^ __ ^

(freewheeling nonsense.)

Hello everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment