Monday, June 16, 2008

Can I Get E Coli From Strawberries In My Fridge

FORWARD

Well.
What a shame.
So to be inexcusable, in fact I have no excuses. I mean, I have one but it is so stupid that puts me in a quandary, because it makes clear the size of my stupidity. I've written other things in these weeks I had in mind but also PF and, behold, there was a scene that I wanted to enter the lair of the BDT in my Marauder. In fact I have it set right now. It 's a scene that I care a lot and, well, here, I might put us all this time to decide which side to enter - because I have not tried hard. That's right, it took me three weeks to choose how to cut a scene already written. And yet I am not convinced.
... Guys, everyone has their own mental problems.
back to us.
The scene in question is from one of the final sections of Perfetc Family Act III - The Fall. So if you want to preserve the surprise, do not read it. Although not a great revelation because in short, that Sirius is gone home I think you all know ^__^.
For those interested, therefore, can be found here:

Had enough of Their pure-blood mania

0 comments:

Post a Comment